- A new technology has been patented to convert waste consumer plastics to Fuel oil/Energy
- Focuses on the plastics found in Landfill, Waterbodies, Roadside and Garbage collection centres
- 100% Indian technology developed by an IIT alumnus
- Process involves Pyrolysis and uses a unique catalyst which makes it possible to process all kinds of mixed plastics including plastic waste collected from Municipal Sewage waste
- Process can handle PVC in any form without emitting dioxins or furans – Hence highly unique
- Very economical and affordable technology
- Process safety to international norms
- Emissions levels from this plant will be to EU norms
- Oils produced will be Euro IV grade quality
Typical Input Feed For The Plant
No sorting of plastics required prior to processing
Majority of them are non-recyclable and hence a need to process them!
Cling films/stretch, torn carry bags of even less than 20 microns, thermocol, PU foam, FRP, sticker labels, tapes, rigid plastics, disposable cups, woven sacks, waste cable husk, carpets, tyres of all kinds, rubber toys, rubber mats, waste automobile components in plastic and rubber are all ideal and inexpensive FEED materials
1000 KGS OF Waste plastics will yield 600 litres of Fuel Oil (Diesel oil quality). Cost of production apart from the input plastic works out to Rs. 22-25/litre of fuel oil.